If you would like to bring your nanotechnological innovation to commercial success with Nanostart AG at your side, you should ideally be able to answer “yes” to all of the following questions:
- Have you developed a nanotechnology-based product or process – or are you in the process of doing so – which stands to either create a new market or revolutionize an existing market from the bottom up?
- Does your innovation represent a technological breakthrough, is it your own intellectual property, and do you have all necessary patent rights?
- Does your product or process offer the solution to a clearly defined customer need, and does it offer compelling advantages? Is it the problem solver which has long been sought by the market?
- Are your target customers open to new ideas and ready to adopt your product or process? If it comes at a higher cost, are they prepared to pay this?
- Are your target markets flexible and dynamic, and are they prepared for the fundamental transformation which your nanotechnological innovation will bring?
- Do you personally possess an unwavering focus on goals, and do have the required technological expertise as well as entrepreneurial ability? Can you get a team excited about your ideas, and are you open to taking advantage of additional management resources and advice from partners?
If you would like to benefit from a partnership with Nanostart AG, please send your business plan and a company presentation, both documents preferably in English. Please include answers to the following questions:
- Business idea, description of the nanotechnology and its application
- Curriculum vitae of the founders, management members
- Analysis of the relevant market and competitors
- Marketing and distribution strategy
- Financial plan including the amount you wish to obtain and how you would invest it
- Short portrait of your company’s history so far
An executive summary is generally helpful. Needless to say, all of your information will be treated as strictly confidential. We will be glad to send you an executed non-disclosure agreement.
More information about financing and founding of nanotechnology companies can be found here >>